[OS X TeX] TeXShop 2.18-svn on Tiger and its drawer

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Sep 25 11:50:57 CEST 2008

Hello!

To optimise the PDF viewer window I removed some elements from its
tool-bar and added via System Preferences a key-binding, ⌘⇧D, the
same as in Preview, to open and close the drawer. When I have
selected a page number in the drawer where a string was found, ⌘⇧D
stops working and TeXShop beeps. When the cursor is in the area to
type in a search string, the same happens.

--
Greetings

   Pete

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have
others.
				- Groucho Marx