[OS X TeX] texmf.cnf, TEXINPUTS and ...

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 08:19:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english language

I want to work with a lot of little files that I put in a folder

"/Users/ego/Boulot/Base"

With TeTeX, i don't have problem with the change in texmf.cnf :

TEXINPUTS.pdflatex = .;$HOME/Boulot/Base;$TEXMF/tex/{latex,generic,}//
TEXINPUTS.pdfelatex = .;$HOME/Boulot/Base;$TEXMF/tex/{latex,generic,}//

I know that another solution is (perhaps)

TEXINPUTS=$TEXINPUTS:~/Boulot/Base
export TEXINPUTS

in  the .bash_profile file.

But now with TeXLive 2008 and Leopard, I don't know what is the good
way to make this

I need some help ...

Remark : In Base I have a lot of subfolders and I want to find files
in the subfloders !

Best Regards

Alain