[OS X TeX] TeXShop source <=> preview

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Mon Sep 22 23:09:12 CEST 2008

Maybe, but the behaviour is inconsistent as the source window comes
forward going in the other direction. I find it confusing because I
can't (ever) see the preview window so I keep thinking it hasn't worked
and retrying the switch. But then I have a 12" screen...

Anyway, as bugs go, this is a pretty minor one - at least for me.

Thanks,
cfr

On Mon 22nd Sep, 2008 at 22:30, Claus Gerhardt seems to have written: