[OS X TeX] FlashMode, Up Close and Personal, TeX plug-in

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Sep 13 13:57:42 CEST 2008

On nowadays powerful machines typesetting is so fast that the
equivalent of Tom Rokicki's TeX previewer is not necessary.
Flashmode's default typesetting interval, provided the tex file has
changed, is 0.001 seconds resulting in an almost simultaneous pdf
preview of what has been typed in the tex source file in case of a 60
pages paper - at least on an 8-core Mac Pro.

Claus