[OS X TeX] synctex, texshop and \include

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:26:04 CEST 2008

Since I am using synchronization only on the final stage of
preparation, I may miss something in the discussion

TeXEditor and Previewer: = TeXShop

If my source is a single .tex then command click works both ways  tex <--> pdf
If there is a bbl file neither way seem to work  (bbl  -- pdf )

If my source is Master + includes it works one way (chapter.tex <--  pdf)

OS 10.4.11 (Intel)

Is this a current state of affairs?

What would be the state if I use BBedit + TeXShop?

Thank you

    Victor