tlmgr (was: [OS X TeX] MacTeX-2008)

N Shah pony777 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 09:09:50 CEST 2008

Hi Axel,

My cutting and pasting skills leave much to be desired.  The command
should read:

tlmgr --location http://ctan.math.utah.edu/tex-archive/systems/
texlive/tlnet/2008 update --all

i.e. without the single quote following the year in the url

oops ... it was long post to the list and I tried my best at proof-
reading...

  - Nirav