[OS X TeX] xelatexmk and fontspec

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Sep 7 18:24:08 CEST 2008

On Sep 7, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Sam Cox wrote:

> There was no xelatex-xdv2pdf.engine so I did as you suggested,
> restarting TeXShop etc.  Now xelatex-xdv2pdf.engine is in ~/Library/
> TeXShop/Engines.  The first line in the file cv-test.tex is
>
> %%!TEX TS-program = xelatex-xdv2pdf
>
> Now it does not process at all.  I get this single line in the
> console:
>
> Unmatched `.
>

> I am really puzzled.  I guess there is some simple explanation but I
> do not see it.  Also will this engine process both citation lists?
>
> Sam

Howdy,

This engine will not run bibtex at all so it depends upon what you
mean by ``process both citation lists.''

Could you provide a minimal example of a file that you want to process
that shows the problems you've described? There seem to be multiple
things going on.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)