[OS X TeX] xelatexmk and fontspec

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Sep 7 10:01:48 CEST 2008

Am 07.09.2008 um 03:00 schrieb Sam Cox:

> I deleted all the files, re-ran the first case (first line = %!TEX
> TS-program = xelatexmk), and got the same behavior - it ends w/o
> making a pdf.  I am attaching the log file produced by xelatex.

Your LOG file states that some auxiliary files are missing. There is
no cause for the failure mentioned. You can try on the command line:

	xelatex --no-pdf cv-test
	xdvipdfmx -vv cv-test

The first command just produces the intermediate XDV file, which is
used by the second command to produce a PDF version from it. It will
operate very verbosely, which hopefully will reveal the cause for the
failure to produce the PDF output file.

Another option would be to use the XDV file and leave it to xdv2pdf
which never does tell a thing:

	xdv2pdf cv-test

--
Greetings