[OS X TeX] TDSXplorer

Dr. Clea F. Rees cfrees at imapmail.org
Sun Sep 7 03:09:30 CEST 2008

On 06/09/08, you seem to have written:

> I found that  %tlmgr --help does not give a precise description of
> %sudo tlmgr update --all
> It updates all packages and installs missing packages. Hopefully docs
> will be fixed soon
> So, alternatively one (probably) remove package with the wrong number
> and install it. So
> tlmgr update --all --dry-run
> is handy

OK. Thanks.

But there would be nothing to indicate the change to tlmgr itself? That
is, the user would have to know the remote package had changed, correct?

> BTW tlmgr  is perl script, not a binary, so it must be generic

I wondered more about the names of directories etc. since some of the
documentation seems to refer to non-existent directories or maybe
differently named ones.

- cfr