[OS X TeX] Curious xelatex font problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Sep 6 22:11:30 CEST 2008

Am 06.09.2008 um 21:28 schrieb pacasals at wol.be:

> I've included both environments as you have suggested.

Your PATH is defective: /usr/texbin/ is not correct. TeXShop has
another correct value(s): /usr/texbin, so it works. In zsh something
different happens. Since I don't use zsh regularly, I can't
understand what "/usr/texbin//xelatex" could mean or lead to ...

There is also the block of terminal capabilities in the beginning. It
obviously does not belong to any environment variable. It should be
corrected. TERM, with an optional TERMPATH, should be sufficient

When you meet a master swordsman,
show him your sword.
When you meet a man who is not a poet,
do not show him your poem.