[OS X TeX] Pb with context

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Sep 6 02:54:44 CEST 2008

On Sep 5, 2008, at 7:04 PM, Eric DÉTREZ wrote:

> I installed mactex 2008 but I can't no longer use lucida fonts with
> context.
> (They are available in plain TeX).
> Everything works fine with a 2007 mactex.
> The problem is that I have to instal a new mac ; where can I find a
> mactex 2007 file ?

Howdy,

Where are the Lucida Fonts installed? You probably have to enable
them. I have them in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/ and use

sudo mktexlsr
sudo -H updmap-sys --nohash --nomkmap --syncwithtrees
sudo -H updmap-sys --nohash --nomkmap --enable Map lucida.map
sudo -H updmap-sys --nohash --nomkmap --enable Map lucidabr-o.map
sudo -H updmap-sys --nohash --nomkmap --enable Map lumath-o.map
sudo -H updmap-sys

depending upon which map files you have.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)