[OS X TeX] Pb with context

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sat Sep 6 06:10:00 CEST 2008

On  5 Sep, 2008, at 19:04, Eric DÉTREZ wrote:

> I installed mactex 2008 but I can't no longer use lucida fonts with
> context.
> (They are available in plain TeX).
> Everything works fine with a 2007 mactex.
> The problem is that I have to instal a new mac ; where can I find a
> mactex 2007 file ?

I've been using MacTeX 2008 with Lucida fonts. I don't know ConTeXt,
though ---if you tell me how to test it with Lucida, I'll let you know.

I think it will work ---TeXLive/MacTeX 2008 had more than two months
of testing before release, and I don't remember any report of fonts
not working.

If you mean Lucida fonts from TUG, you only need to enable lucida.map.

Best,

Axel