[OS X TeX] XeLaTeX problems with includegraphics

Peder Axensten peder at axensten.se
Thu Sep 4 00:05:26 CEST 2008

The output of xdvipdfmx after running

xelatex -no-pdf filename.tex
xdvipdfmx -v filename.xdv

is

$ xdvipdfmx -v filename.xdv
<FONTMAP:cm-dvipdfm-fix.map><FONTMAP:dvipdfm.map><FONTMAP:cid-
x.map>DVI Comment:  XeTeX output 2008.09.03:2358
/Users/peder/Library/texmf/tex/latex/pax/pax3/test-letter/test-
letter.xdv -> test-letter.pdf
<AGL:texglyphlist.txt>[1(Image:/Users/peder/Library/texmf/tex/latex/
pax/illustrations/logotypes/slu/slu.pdf[PDF]
** WARNING ** Didn't find "endobj".
** ERROR ** pdf_link_obj(): passed invalid object.

A quick look at the pdf (in a text edtor) reveals in the first line:
%PDF-1.2

I can compile the same tex-file using pdflatex without a hitch.

xdvipdfmx is version 0.7.3.
XeTeX 3.1415926-2.2-0.999.6 (Web2C 7.5.6)
kpathsea version 3.5.6dev

Again, any help appreciated.

Hälsar,
/Peder