[OS X TeX] Unavailability of ImageMagick through Gerben Wierda's i-Installer

Pierfranco Minsenti pierfranco.minsenti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:34:59 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

following the debate about MacTex 2008 and ImageMagick I point out to a
current problem with the installation (or the updating) of ImageMagick
through Gerben Wierda's i-Installer. If you click on Install a message
appears saying: Remote package unavailable. The remote package is currently
being updated. Please try again later.
The same happened one month ago, I don't know what happened before. So the
question is: when is ImageMagick planned to be available again through
Gerben Wierda's i-Installer?
Pierfranco