[OS X TeX] Annoying behavior in TeXShop 2.18

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:28:35 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Wendy McKay <wgm at cds.caltech.edu> wrote:

> I will confess to having turned off the /mactex/2008/ page when everyone was
> leaking the news before the official announcement.  We were still
> working on the pages right up to when Dick sent out the news of the release.

I am afraid that the person who leaked info was the one who removed
index page in
http://www.tug.org/mactex

and put 2008 in plain view. This person could at least place the
warning: "Grab your MacTeX2008 but tell noobody". On the other hand
being (one of) the first who grabbed it gives only 1/3 of the joy, the
rest is provided by boasting :-)

Thanks! It was a very nice gift

> Thanks,
>        wendy