[OS X TeX] TeX on Mac Wiki- please post news!

Joseph C. Slater PE, PhD joseph.slater at wright.edu
Mon Sep 1 20:46:49 CEST 2008

Please note that we've added a news page (a while back) on the TeX on
Mac Wiki:
http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/

http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/wiki/index.php?title=News

News is open to anyone who wants (ok, so is the rest of the wiki...)
so if you want to get the word out another way, please do. Version
updates can be posted here, etc. We now have some teaser news at the
bottom of the main page. We definitely can use the help of list
readers to make postings. Version numbers will be removed very shortly
from the applications page (the old TeX Applications Table) and that
page is subject to destruction (I await opinions on whether it serves
any purpose anymore).

Best
Joe

(+1) 937-775-5085