[OS X TeX] Where did StMaryRd go?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:13:04 CEST 2008

In order to try and take advantage of Richard Koch's "recommend[ation
to Benish] to basically start over with a new install of TeXShop and
SimpleTeX4ht" I downloaded and installed BasicTeX-2008 and mactex-
additions.mpkg.

But, when I tried to typeset a recent file, I got the message
	File 'stmaryrd.sty' not found.
and, when I hit return, got all sorts of incomprehensible stuff.

So I used TeX Distribution to get back to gwTeX and everything works
as before (Big sigh of relief!) but what is going on?

Puzzled regards
--schremmer