[OS X TeX] Using LaTeX to write Greek and Arabic text

Tue Oct 21 18:33:06 CEST 2008

On 21.10.2008, at 18:10, Salvatore Enrico Indiogine wrote:

> I need to add Greek and Arabic quotations in an English document.
> What would the most convenient way of doing so be?
>
> Thanks and best regards to all,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Enrico Indiogine
>
> Mathematics Education
> Texas A&M University
> Email: hindiogine at gmail.com
> Skype: hindiogine

For Greek:
use XeLaTeX for processing and switch to Greek language via system
preferences for direct input (you might want to put the icon for
quick access in your system toolbar). If you are unclear where some
characters are located on the keyboard you can access a keyboard
viewer for the respective language via that icon, too.

Alex