[OS X TeX] Color preferences for FIND through TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 21 14:40:08 CEST 2008

On Oct 21, 2008, at 6:37 AM, Jacques André wrote:

> When using TeXShop, if I FIND (ctrl-F) some expression and if it is
> found, TeXShop underlines its occurrence  with a pale grey, that my
> old eyes cant see!
> How to change this color to, e.g. strong visible yellow?
> I've found nothing in the TeXShop preferences.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Jacques ANDRÉ

Howdy,

I must admit that I don't get an underline but rather a background
color that is the shade set in the Highlight Color in System
Preferences->General. If I do a Find All the highlight appears grey
but that's because the focus is on the muliple find output window
rather than the document; select the document and the highlight is
back to normal.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)