[OS X TeX] How do I know which libraries from TL 2007 to delete?

Richard Sperling rsperling at rcn.com
Sun Oct 19 13:01:28 CEST 2008

On <http://tug.org/mactex/newfeatures.html> it states:

"Because Gerben installed several different programs which used the
same libraries, he installed several shared libraries in /usr/local/
lib. These libraries could then be picked up by other components of
the system which had nothing to do with TeX; that was both good and
bad."

I assume TL 2008 did nothing to get rid of Gerben's old libraries. My
question, then, is does someone have a list of Gerben's TL 2007 files
in /usr/local/lib that can be deleted safely?

I have a program that finds duplicate files, but I'm still unsure what
can and cannot go.

Thanks,
Richard