[OS X TeX] anyone using TCOBrowser?

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Mon Oct 13 00:16:34 CEST 2008

I think it should remain on the wiki right now because it is still
being distributed (I think) as part of MacTeX. I would therefore
(personally) suggest noting that it's deprecated & not being updated
etc. but not actually removing it. That way people won't look for an
explanation of the application they find in MacTeX and think it is
simply not covered but will instead find the current description and
the applications status etc. It will also avoid some helpful soul
trying out their version from MacTeX and reentering it on the wiki
assuming it isn't deprecated if it is still being distributed (a not
altogether unreasonable assumption).

Maybe it should not be in MacTeX?

- cfr

On Sun 12th Oct, 2008 at 14:52, Adam R. Maxwell seems to have written: