[OS X TeX] novice query concerning international characters

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Thu Oct 9 23:47:05 CEST 2008

Thanks very much. I know I tried that at one point but didn't really
know what should work so tried a bunch of things. My minimal test now
works, as you say. I apparently didn't try the right combination with a
sufficiently minimal test.

Now I know what should work, I should be able to figure out why my
non-minimal document is still protesting. :)

Much appreciated,
cfr

On Thu 9th Oct, 2008 at 23:13, Maarten Sneep seems to have written: