[OS X TeX] wierd rule behavior

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Wed Oct 8 13:08:14 CEST 2008

> Thanks for your comments.  I don't know if you saw it, but someone
> else said that HP
> had just updated their print drivers and he suspected that may have
> something to do with
> it.  Your experience seems to add some more evidence to that view.

I saw that. However, I've seen this issue on HP printers for probably
at least a year now. So it's unlikely to necessarily be from new
drivers. However, it could be that the problem expanded with new
drivers, that some drivers were fine until more recently while others
already had the problem.

Chris