[OS X TeX] tlmgr GUI

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 7 23:20:36 CEST 2008

	Well, shoot. (Imitating Sarah Palin here.)

	I guess I'll get to downloading.

-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in
academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
=
=
=
=