[OS X TeX] tlmgr GUI

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 7 22:33:21 CEST 2008

	And I tried to do this via the CLI, which worked fine until a couple
of packages after the binaries updated, and now all I can get is the
following:

nathanpaxton$ tlmgr update --all
Can't exec "kpsewhich": No such file or directory at /usr/texbin/tlmgr
line 28.
Use of uninitialized value in scalar chomp at /usr/texbin/tlmgr line 29.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/
texbin/tlmgr line 30.
Can't locate TeXLive/TLPOBJ.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /tlpkg /System/
Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/
5.8.8 /Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/
5.8.8 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-thread-
multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.8 /Network/Library/Perl /System/
Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.8/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/
Perl/Extras/5.8.8 /Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.1 .) at /usr/
texbin/tlmgr line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/texbin/tlmgr line 33.

	Ah, I've doubled what needs to be done: getting the GUI and fixing
tlmgr.

-N
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in
academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
=
=
=
=