[OS X TeX] How to use special characters in TeXShop

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 6 04:27:18 CEST 2008

I don't know about dragging the symbol to the editor, but there is an
extensive list of symbols available on the Net, at CTAN and elsewhere,
prepared by Scott Pakin, called "The Comprehensive LaTeX Symbol List".
The pdf version I have, version of 22 Sept 2005, runs to 111 pages.

I use it several times a week.

David Derbes
U of Chicago Lab Schools