[OS X TeX] Autorotation again

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Oct 4 15:36:01 CEST 2008

Am 04.10.2008 um 14:44 schrieb Roberto Avanzi:

> But the *same* change to one file, that used to work,
> would not work any longer AFTER the update. Which meant,
> I needed to find an alternative solution.

What I tried to impress is that once you have a working copy the
original can be updated as often as it can. If it's afterwards
defunctive, you still have something that works. So you have time to
find a fix for the updated defunctive version.

For gwTeX and TeX Live 2007 I kept this way my own copy of texdoc,
which I used as general interface to all PDF, PS, DVI, and also text
files. (In TeX Live 2008, pre-release from August, I need to create a
new copy in lua-script because it does not seem to work as
advertised. Hopefully the final release has something closer to its
documentation.)

--
Greetings

   Pete