[OS X TeX] pdfcrop and white equations?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Oct 4 14:59:34 CEST 2008

Am 03.10.2008 um 21:18 schrieb david craig:

> Please share your results with us

Today, shortly after local midnight I sent my results, which *I*
haven't received yet from the list ...

Last night Pierre Chatelier sent me the link to
LaTeXiT-1_16_0_beta_10. Today, on the faint cyan background in the
LaTeXiT window, I can see with this version an also faint white
formula! Pierre wrote that, in his opinion, pdfcrop failed and so he
again implemented his original idea of writing to an auxiliary file
the TeX dimensions of the formula's box and then using these values
to define a view and viewport via the geometry package for the last
pdfTeX (or xetex) run.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your
mind.
	- D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9