[OS X TeX] pdfcrop and white equations?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Oct 3 20:31:56 CEST 2008

Am 02.10.2008 um 00:09 schrieb david craig:

> (This works fine in LaTeXiT 1.15.  The difference is that Pierre
> switched to pdfcrop in beta versions of LaTeXiT 1.16 like the one
> in MacTeXtras.)

LaTeXiT 1.16 produces by some means a faultily cropped PDF file.
PDFCROP 1.13, 2008/07/24 also produces in some cases a faultily
cropped PDF file. Ghostscript seems to work perfectly well.

I'll create a series of test cases for pdfTeX and another one for
XeTeX, both based on the LaTeX code that LaTeXiT uses. I'll discuss
the results soon on this and on the XeTeX list.

--
Greetings

   Pete

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it.