[OS X TeX] Lucida

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Oct 1 15:29:06 CEST 2008

On Sep 30, 2008, at 10:47 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Herb,
>
> Can one write a script that does the work?
>
> GG

Howdy,

I've promised Wendy McKay that I would put together a document on
installing the MathTime Pro 2 and Lucida fonts since this seems to
come up quite often. With both of those fonts everything that is
needed is supplied with the font so it's a matter of putting things in
the right places and telling the system where they are and how to use
them.

The main problem is that what has to be done may depend upon what
folks have done before.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)