[OS X TeX] DrawAt lost

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Wed Oct 1 00:54:34 CEST 2008

The Wiki has the link:
 	https://lear.inrialpes.fr/~douze/drawat/

As I remark on the discussion page, I get security warnings trying to
follow it. For that reason DrawAt hasn't migrated to an appropriate
home on the Wiki and remains on the obsolete Applications page. If you
track it down - and especially since you evidently use it - please
consider migrating and updating the entry.

- cfr

On Mon 29th Sep, 2008 at 12:45, Eric van der Oord seems to have written: