[OS X TeX] pdftricks and Texlive 2008 ?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Nov 23 22:00:00 CET 2008

On Nov 23, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Daniel Becker wrote:

> Hallo -
>
> with mactex/texlive 2007, I could typeset the file below with
> pdflatex in TeXShop. It stopped working with texlive 2008. Is it
> just my installation that is broken or has something changed?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Daniel
>
> Here is the example:

I get no problems when using pdflatex (and therefore pdftricks, etc.).
However, if I attempt to use latex->dvips->ps2pdf I get an error
basically saying that there is no pdfdisplay environment. Is that
defined by the pdftricks package and therefore not relevant when using
latex->dvips->ps2pdf.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)