[OS X TeX] latex->dvips->Distiller->Acrobat Professional

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Tue Nov 18 17:21:01 CET 2008

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Nestor Aguilera wrote:
>>
>> Do you have "Check for file changes" in Skim -> Preferences -> Sync?
>
> Yes, I do. With this, Syncing works fine in both directions, in
> Emacs <-> Skim, by default, with PDFLaTeX, but not with simpdftex.

I missed to say that, actually, this works by default even for PDFLaTeX
only with some additional settings. The easiest way is to set up
AUCTeX, as described by Joseph Slater:

http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/wiki/index.php?title=SyncTeX

I have very slow Internet this afternoon: as soon as I manage to read,
and possibly try, what is described in the website given by Maarten, if
there is something different about SyncTeX with simpdftex from Carbon
Emacs, I'll email it here.

Roussanka