[OS X TeX] bibtex8 engine and %!TEX TS-program = XeLaTeX

Thu Nov 13 16:50:56 CET 2008

On 13.11.2008, at 10:38, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2008, at 4:23 AM, Alex Hamann wrote:
>

>> On 13.11.2008, at 00:54, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>>

>>> On Nov 12, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Alex Hamann wrote:
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I got all of the warnings when running bibtex8 but the run was
>> stil successfully ended and the bibliography generated.
>> Of course I could just correct the information in my bib-file but
>> as the manual run worked nevertheless and I want to keep that
>> information in the month-field for sorting reasons within BibDesk
>> I would probably prefer to stick with running latex/bibtex
>> manually if it really is that the problem that causes latexmk to
>> exit.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Alex
>>

> Howdy,
>
> You could add the latexmk -f option to the engine file. This should
> force latexmk to finish the processing.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Hi,
Still stopped after the warnings.
I think I'll leave it there.. TeXShop is not my main editor anyway,
manually calling the sinlge engines works and in the end the problem
persists only because I refuse to adapt my bibliography (just did a
quick test and it really is caused by that month-field I mentioned
earlier). So thank you again for all the help. :-)

Cheers,

Alex