[OS X TeX] TeXshop - preview jumping after typeset

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:21:12 CET 2008

Warning: This is wildly OT

On Nov 10, 2008, at 2:53 PM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Alain,
>
> you should do yourself a favour and buy a new Macintosh, e.g., an
> iMac. Migrating your old account to the new machine will be a piece
> of cake because of the Migration Assistant.

I thought of that and, in fact, almost got one. We have a InFocus LP
70 driven by a Bravo DVD player, one of the few that was digital, to
watch movies. Just as our second Bravo (Bought for 45 dollars from
NewEgg after Vinc dropped it) died, our other son gave us his old i-
Mac but it wouldn't drive either my old cinema screen or my second
screen or the InFocus. So we sold it and bought a new iMac that my
wife uses instead of her old G3 as it also drives the InFocus as a
second screen. So, I am left with my G4 and its two screen. But, when
we get rich …

Optimistic regards
--schremmer