[OS X TeX] Building Asymptote with OpenGL support

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:40:58 CET 2008

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Jean-Claude DE SOZA
<jeanclaudedesoza at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

I communicated with the J.Bowman who is the main developer, and
A.Hammerlindl (the second in command) was able to compile
Asymptote 1.49 with OpenGL support and without freeglut on my
MacBookPro 10.4.11 after some hacking.

After this next version 1.50 prerelease compiled without
straightforwardly and the beautiful OpenGL renderer runs well.

I hope that very soon it will be on the sourceforge. Actually I think
that the svn version already compiles this way

Victor

asy -V launches OpenGL renderer