[OS X TeX] What is hijacking a thread?

David B. Thompson, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE, CFM drdbthompson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:30:10 CET 2008

On Nov 5, 2008, at 09:20, cfrees at imapmail.org wrote:

> I should have mentioned when enthusing about alpine that it isn't
> terribly good if you use POP. It is really designed for IMAP.

What I'd really like to find is an application that does HTML-mail
really well (so I can conform to the crappy company standard for
"official" email traffic) but where I can use plaintext for the
remainder of my email transactions.

Apple Mail doesn't really do either quite the way I'd like. Oh yeah, I
have to have IMAP as well because I work on three computers. Argh...
why is this so difficult? ;)

-=d