[OS X TeX] What is hijacking a thread?

Christopher Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 5 17:12:30 CET 2008

On Nov 5, 2008, at 7:12 AM, BenBehr wrote:

>> OK, crawling back off to my rock again, dreaming about the days of
>> plaintext mail clients...
>
> Hi, i am using Mail and i am not really satisfied either. Do you
> have any suggestions for a good easy to learn plaintext mail client?

Both mutt and alpine are excellent, sophisticated text-based mail
clients.  There are several good sites around to help you get them
nicely integrated into the OS X environment.  I prefer mutt's
interface and its superior configurability, but in my experience
alpine deals much better with large IMAP folders.

-chris