[OS X TeX] OT: OS X 10.5.3

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed May 28 21:42:09 CEST 2008

The source can be downloaded from here http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/download.html

You may need to make and install the T1 library and Freetype before installing
the xpdf binaries.

Download the source files, unpack them and run

./configure
make
sudo make install

on each one.

One hiccup I found was that ./configure didn't find X11 and you may also need
to install the Motif libraries first.

Cheers
Alan