[OS X TeX] Landscape mode

Dan Roscigno dan.roscigno at gmail.com
Sat May 24 20:13:38 CEST 2008

Without setting TS = latex the page is generated as landscape, this leads me
to believe that dvips is not being told to generate landscape output.  I
googled around and found this:

To use landscape orientation, add the -t landscape option to dvips.

I do not know how to tell texshop what args to pass to dvips though.

Take Care,
Dan

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de>
wrote:

> Am 24.05.2008 um 19:57 schrieb Holger Schulz:
>
>  That doesn't work either. The document is still displayed in portrait
>> mode.
>>

> There is also
>
>        \begin{landscape}
>        \end{landscape}
>

> How do you process your PSTricks input?
>
> --
> Mit friedvollen Grüßen
>
>  Pete
>
> Seelsorge statt Krankenkasse: das ist neu und liberal, die wähl' ich!

Dan Roscigno