[OS X TeX] Beamer - dinglist -color

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sun May 18 16:11:48 CEST 2008

At 12:39 PM +0200 5/18/08, Christian Böhringer wrote:
>Thanks a lot Alan
>
>Your instructions work just great. It's even
>much more flexible since I can mix the bullet
>marks within the same list. Just one more
>question: Why do the numbers for the mark
>characters change from 64 to 52 and from 67 to
>55?

Octal vs. Decimal.  Notice that your numbers had
a ' in front of them (so it wasn't only the
number that changed. The ' before the number
means that TeX will read it as a base 8 number.)
I was using the numbers from Scott Pakin's
Comprehensive Symbol Guide which uses decimal
numbers for all the \ding commands.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491