[OS X TeX] Beamer - dinglist -color

Alan Munn amunn at msu.edu
Sun May 18 16:11:48 CEST 2008

At 12:39 PM +0200 5/18/08, Christian Böhringer wrote:
>Thanks a lot Alan
>Your instructions work just great. It's even
>much more flexible since I can mix the bullet
>marks within the same list. Just one more
>question: Why do the numbers for the mark
>characters change from 64 to 52 and from 67 to

Octal vs. Decimal.  Notice that your numbers had
a ' in front of them (so it wasn't only the
number that changed. The ' before the number
means that TeX will read it as a base 8 number.)
I was using the numbers from Scott Pakin's
Comprehensive Symbol Guide which uses decimal
numbers for all the \ding commands.

Alan Munn
amunn at msu.edu
Department of Linguistics
and Germanic, Slavic, Asian and African Languages   Fax.  +1-517-432-2736
Michigan State University, East Lansing MI 48824       Tel.  +1-517-355-7491