[OS X TeX] webarchive

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Sat May 17 18:39:01 CEST 2008

The reason why this has happened is that 'wget' is not included in the
Mac OS X BSD subsystem any longer.

Use the instructions posted by 'N S' and everything should work out
equally as well for this portion:
     curl -O 'http://anziamj.austms.org.au/JAMSA/V52/Part1/Gratzer/
p[0057-0087].png

Note that the '-O' is 'oh as in owen' and not 'oh as in zero'.