[OS X TeX] Float Placement

Richard J Benish rjbenish at teleport.com
Sat May 17 11:21:17 CEST 2008

It looks like our commands are pretty much the same. I have other
figures in the same document that work fine using this approach. The
problem figure is taller than the others, so I guess LaTeX ``doesn't
want'' to put the body text in the proportionally smaller vertical
space. I wish it were easier to control. Anyhow, Peter D has
suggested a document that may shed some light.

Thanks for the suggestions.

RB