[OS X TeX] Somewhat OT: viewing tex source in a browser

Nathan Paxton napaxton at fas.harvard.edu
Fri May 16 18:32:38 CEST 2008

	This seems so simple that I should just know it or be able to figure
it out easily.

	I use the latest stable Camino (1.6), and often as I look around, I
want to look at latex source files in the browser, without downloading
and starting up another program. Since tex files are basically just
marked up text files, it seems like this should be easy to do. But I
can't figure out how to tell the browser to go ahead and just display
the file, rather than dumping it in the downloads folder.

	I'm sure I'll slap my forehead if/when someone tells me how this can
be changed.

Best,
-Nathan
----------
Nathan A. Paxton
Ph.D. Candidate
Dept. of Government, Harvard University

Resident Tutor
John Winthrop House, Harvard University

napaxton AT fas DOT harvard DOT edu
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~napaxton
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked,
half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
=
=
=
=