[OS X TeX] webarchive

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Fri May 16 21:39:36 CEST 2008

There are two possibilities:

A) Gather all of the images together into one folder, select them all
and then "Open with -> Preview" from the contextual menu, then print.
This puts all of the files together into one master document, if I
remember correctly. YMMV

B) If you convert them to postscript, then you could use "psmerge -
oOutfile.ps.new *.ps" and then "ps2pdf14 Outfile.ps.new" from the
command line.

Either one should work fine, although the Preview route would require
less stress.

I could probably write you a script to grab all of the images using
"curl" but that's going overboard, unless you have many pages and need
to do this many times.