[OS X TeX] getting pdflatex to use Adobe fonts instead of Nimbus.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue May 13 14:59:34 CEST 2008

Am 13.05.2008 um 13:44 schrieb George Nurser:

> I'm running TexLive 2007, and wish to get pdflatex (& possibly
> dvi2ps?) to use Adobe fonts instead of the Nimbus fonts

Obviously the market for brain jogging has some gaps ...

The command should be:

	sudo updmap-sys --setoption LW35=ADOBEkb (or ADOBE without Karl
Berry font names)

It's not documented, and I've *almost* forgotten it. I hope SpotLight
will remember ... (on my NeXT Mac too?)

--
Greetings

   Pete

And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said: “A
truck!”
				— Emo Phillips