[OS X TeX] Completely uninstalling i-Installer packages: list of man pages?

Christian Bogen christian.bogen at fastmail.fm
Tue May 13 10:44:02 CEST 2008

Hi everybody!

When I got a new MacBook about a month ago I did a fresh install of
MacTeX including i-Installer and the packages that are (still)
intended to be maintained by it (ie. Ghostscript, ImageMagick and Font
Utilities). But I've got the MacPorts up and running on the machine
and later decided I'd rather use the MacPorts versions of these tools.

I uninstalled the "MacTeX" packages using i-Installer and in the end
got rid of i-Installer itself. But yesterday I discovered that the i-
Installer didn't do a very good job—it seems it left at least a couple
of man pages scattered in /usr/local/share/man/. I'd like to get rid
of these but I'm not completely sure which are the ones installed by
the i-Installer packages (which come as kind of default with MacTeX).
Is this already documented somewhere? Can anybody help me out with a
complete list?

Thanks in advance!

Christian