[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 8.62

Roussanka Loukanova rloukano at stp.lingfil.uu.se
Sun May 11 19:32:23 CEST 2008

hi,

For some reason, it fails on my machine: MBP Intel OSX 10.5.2. When I try
to install Ghostview with i-Installer, I get:

The remote package has the same timestamp as the local package. No update
required.
Checking (required) dependency set 0 (all should be available). Reason:
X11R6 + Xaw3d needs to be installed on your system
## Required  file /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.dylib is available. Good.
## Required  file /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw3d.dylib is available. Good.
Dependency requirements fulfilled.
Starting trueinstall tasks
Prepare stage completed
Unarchive stage failed

I do not know where to find X11R6 + Xaw3d in order to install it. I had
installed Xaw3d Library for X11R6 with i-Installer. I have X11.app
installed in Utilities.

Roussanka