[OS X TeX] Putting a banner in beamer

Peter Vamos P.Vamos at exeter.ac.uk
Fri May 9 15:49:22 CEST 2008

At 14:08 +0100 9/5/08, Jason Davies wrote:

>   If there is a simple way to do this, or even a complicated one, I
>would be grateful to any tips. So far I can position the logo almost

See beameruserguide para 8.2.5  extract:

To install a logo, use the following command:
\logo{hlogo texti}
The hlogo texti is usually a command for including a graphic, but it
can be any text. The position where
the logo is inserted is determined by the current theme, you cannot
(currently) specify this position
Currently, the effect of this command is just to setup the logo
template. However, a more sophisticated
effect might be implemented in the future.

I hope this helps