[OS X TeX] installing latex2rtf for use with mactex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 9 17:04:30 CEST 2008

On May 9, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Vittorio wrote:

> Yes Herbert, I installed latex2rtf via i-installer. It went all ok!
> BUT ... where are the resulting binaries located?
>
> ;( Ciao
> Vittorio

Howdy,

If you run

which latex2rtf

in Terminal you'll see that they reside in /usr/local/bin/ which is on
the path set up by MacTeX (Ghostscript is there too).

By the way, this is a good time to once again thank Gerben Wierda for
i-Installer and putting together the vast majority of the i-Packages.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)