[OS X TeX] APA "Figure Captions"

David Watson dewatson at mac.com
Fri May 2 20:46:00 CEST 2008

I trimmed each option and package down to the minimal, and I have
decided that the source of this problem stems from your use of
\listoffigures.

If you can live without the \listoffigures, then you will get the
"Figure Captions" in the right place.

I don't use this package, so I don't know if that is the intended
behavior or not.

-
David Watson